Full Review and Hunt with Daystate Safari .30

Just finished a review of the Daystate Redwolf Safari in .30 caliber courtesy of Airguns Of Arizona. I have had this rifle for over a month and have spent some quality time in the field with it. This is a very nice gun that's very long range capable with both pellets and slugs. The weather here has been pretty bad but that didn't stop me from getting out into the field to target shoot and hunt with it. This was a very difficult review to film but one of my favorites so far. Hope you can enjoy the footage and learn a little along the way.

Cheers,

Dana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJdp7VyMoIU

Reactions: Oregun
Aloha Dana,

Great review on this gun. I was looking at it but was on the fence about spending that kind of money. Your review confirms that I should spend the money, now I just have to convince my banker (wife) I need another gun.

Aloha, 

Keone

Thanks Keone,

Yeah I totally understand having to clear it with the boss first. That's gonna be a rough one for sure. Lol

Aloha Dana,

Great review on this gun. I was looking at it but was on the fence about spending that kind of money. Your review confirms that I should spend the money, now I just have to convince my banker (wife) I need another gun.

Aloha, 

Keone

That's funny, I'm in exactly the same boat!! When I found out the .30 does have the ART barrel and saw the accuracy, I decided I want one but it is a lot of money, a lot!

Nice video and shooting Dana! I checked out your website for the first time today too, very nice!

Stoti