• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FTP 900 velocity adjusting?

Hi there,
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to properly adjust the velocity on the FTP 900. I got some JSB 7.87's sent to me by accident, but they actually group really well, so i wanted to adjust the power up a touch to be closer to 12fpe for FT. I know on my old s400 MPR, there was a "secret screw" to open up the transfer port to increase the velocity, and it worked no problem. On the FTP 900, apparently there's an export model and a UK model. The UK model only has a screw on the right side of the rifle (as you're looking down the barrel) which is only meant to LOWER velocity. The export model has a screw on both sides of the rifle. As expected, when i tried opening up the transfer port from the right side, velocity did not increase. From the left side, i was able to dial the velocity up to 825fps, which would gave me 11.89fpe. I shot about 100 shots through it, then checked it again, but the velocity had increased up to 846fps at that point. I can't find a lot of info out there to see if the left and right screws are meant to work in conjunction with each other or if there's something wrong with the left side screw (loose or something) that is letting it move further out with vibration.
CHrony is a Caldwell, i use it to tune all my rifles and i believe it to be consistent. I shoot through the chrony using the scope at a point on a target 10 yards away, so i believe that to be consistent as well. THe pellets are all from the same tin, washed and lubed with Lupus oil, and pellet gage has them all pretty consistent.
ANy help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
RYan