Ft Scope

I’ve owned a couple Falcon and have only shot HFT with them. I’m assuming you will shoot Open or WFTF with the scope having the high level of magnification.
The Falcons I owned were the 3-18 and 5-30 both FFP. Clarity and sharpness were very, very impressive for their price points. Ranging was excellent on both as the depth of field is narrow with almost 180 degrees of rotation from 10-55 yards.
The biggest negative for me, was they were heavy. Several ounces over my current HFT scope, (2nd Gen Hawke Sidewinder). Another smaller issue was the 5-30 had no illuminated reticle (BTW neither does the 10-50). Sometimes handy when shooting targets with dark faceplates in the shadows with a shot up KZ.
I cannot speak to the repeatability of the turrets as you cannot click in HFT.
But my conclusion is, if you are in fact going to shoot Open or WFTF, a Falcon 10-50 is going to be hard to beat in value. But of course, everyone here will be recommending a Sightron.

I have the Falcon X50T (10-50x60) = target. The glass is impressive, I can see the .25 POI on the paper rings at 200.
The difference between the "T" and "FT" is I believe the reticle, also I didn't got the side wheel was extra $. I got mine from Krale Shop.
Also the "Target" is marked at 25x power, cannot recall the FT but maybe 16x? I have seen it some F class = long range shooters using it, the scope is rated 1000 meters.
Btw, I compare it to Sightron, and no way....The Falcon is much better glass, the clarity goes all the way to full power, the Sigtron is loosing the sharpness about 45x.
This is the reticle I have on the X50T:

Falcon X50 MOA reticle.JPG

Last edited:

I've had an X50 for a couple years on my dedicated field target rifle. Not looking to replace it any time soon. Shot a match a few weeks ago with that rig and was 55/56. I pulled one shot. From 10-55 yards my X50 ranges more accurately than my Nikon laser rangefinder. Since I started campaigning the X50, the question of distance when shooting a match is no long in question. See my more detailed thoughts on it in the last comment on the thread I linked.