• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

FT Practice Match Jul 2, Marlboro MA

There will be a Field Target Practice Match at Marlboro Fish & Game this Saturday July 2nd. There will be 15 shoot-to-reset targets with 60 shots total. Site-in is at 10:30am and the match will start at 11:00. Contact Dave at [email protected] with questions and if you are a FT shooter but not a MFG member and would like to attend. If you've never tried Field Target - hunter class, but like airguns and would like to check it out, you are welcome to come. Please contact [email protected] for an orientation prior to the match.

Marlboro Air Gunners

Last edited:
It's good to see Marlborough open their doors to the public. It's a good excuse to set up my hunter class gun. I'll do my best to attend.
We hope you join us but please understand that it is not a public event rather attendees will be guests of the members. Please contact me by PM if you plan to attend.

I am too far away to attend however you might clarify what Hunter Field Target rules you are using. Is it AAFTA Hunter Division rules or is it UK or European HFT rules?
Rick B.
My incorrect terminology had already been pointed out to me and I hope my corrections are clearer now. This is only a practice match but we follow the AAFTA Hunter division method. Thanks for your help!