• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

FT Podcast archive?

A few years ago, I enjoyed listening to the FTP (Field Target Podcast) episodes and recently wanted to listen to them again. Unfortunately, I've only been able to find episodes #17-20. Does anyone have information or suggestions as to how I could locate/access the rest?

Even though these podcasts have a few years of age on them at this point, the show was produced well, and entertaining, and it's great to hear others talking about FT, their experiences, some history, etc.

Thanks!

I've thought of doing a field target podcast. Maybe "Hits and Splits" or "The Loose Nut Behind the Trigger". The problem is, I'm adverse to hard work. Or any work. And based on the conversations I've had with the caliber of people that someone would want to listen to, it would be 5 minutes of field target content and 55 minutes of dirty jokes and shaggy dog stories.

No thanks. I'm sure he stopped for a reason, I'll assume the reason was that it was too much work and not enough fun. Plus, if I become a famous podcaster/influencer I would lose all of the street cred that it's taken me years to build up. Being lazy and shiftless is pretty much a full time job for me.
Plus, I write much better than I speak, which is pretty sad when I actually write that.