• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Events FT Match, Sunday Jan 19th, w Taco feast following the match- Concord, Ca

Field Target Airgun match in beautiful Concord, Ca- chance of sun and probable mud puddles should make this interesting. This event is cross posted on the Airgun Nation caledar.

The winds have been capricious, so bring your lucky rabbits foot and any beverage you like to enjoy after a nice little FT match, followed by Taco Bell's finest offering in hand held belly filling consumption, post pellet slinging.
No alcohol prior/during the match, por favor, and you knew that.... The club is providing the taco's, and very limited beverages, so please bring your favorite drink. There is a refrigerator and microwave on site.

Standard FT match, except for the possibility of needing to be capable of treading quicksand and mud- I jest but it can get stuckey out there. Expect 5 to 10 lbs of clay and goat head stickers per shoe.
I suggest that you don't wear your high heels to this one- one of your tightly tied boots should remain on your foot while you hop around looking for the missing one in the mire.

The hills are green, with birds of prey swooping around bilious clouds of white- if you can't shoot well, you can at least be entertained while remembering why we live in California, in January- 59 degree's and a chance to give the old bald spot a sun burn.
With an opportunity to perform a prat fall or two- why would you hesitate to come out?

Let me know if you're coming, if possible and I'll add more Taco Bell to the order- no charge for lunch, included in your $10 member or $15 non member fee.
.22 cal and below, pellet's only, 20 ft lb and below max power for airguns. 8:30 am for setup, Match safety briefing at 9:00 am, followed by a quick sight in period. Eye protection is must.

Those on bum bags may want to Scotch Guard the fabric before hand?