• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle FS: Steve Corcoran refinished FWB 300S…..new price

Classified Status
SOLD

1968TR

Jun 12, 2018
WA, United States
For sale: Feinwerkbau 300S. Stock refinished by Steve Corcoran and internals rebuilt by Joe Rhea about 4 years ago. Gun is magnificent.

Right now it has a muzzle adapter from Germany on it as I was shooting it scoped and I wanted a clean look. Comes with Gehmann 522b front and Gehmann 530 rear sights. Prefers H&N Match Heavy 8.18g at 578fps.

Why am I selling? I prefer the shot cycle of the Walther LGR and the Diana 75. I probably will regret selling this as it is the finest 300S I have ever seen. Metal and wood are amazing.

Posting some pictures here, but I have more pics I can share via an iCloud link.

$850 shipped CONUS. Shipped in a hard case. Stock will be separated from barreled action. Gehmann sights as well as muzzle brake included.

IMG_4860.jpeg

IMG_3484.jpeg

IMG_4862.jpeg

IMG_0731.jpeg

IMG_5921.jpeg

IMG_5920.jpeg

IMG_5919.jpeg

IMG_5895.jpeg

IMG_3482.jpeg

IMG_3485.jpeg

Last edited: