• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FS - (Reduced) .177 Taipan Veteran Standard

Classified Status
SOLD
Mar 18, 2020
Miami FL
I know the 177 Taipans version don't really pop up for sale too often, and hate to sell this, but I have fallen in love with my 22 mutant shorty, so this one is on the shelf and I would like to make some space.

.177 Taipan Vet Standard all stock with grey laminate stock - shoots the AA 10g pellets at around 870fps, I like to keep the barrel clean so I run a patch through every 300 pellets or so. Shoots well, just like a taipan.

Airgun will come with 2 mags, fill probe, single shot tray, bag of spares + manual + bipod mount attached to underside of stock- Cocking is smooth!

To be clear - laminate stock does has some small marks but not many, black coating on airgun has a few marks also, but its overall in good condition. Largest ding is under the stock near the bipod mount (see pic), the laminate grip does have a small 2mm crack from over tightening the bolt ( can be seen in the pics) but does not affect the gun as its just superficial and can't really be felt when holding the airgun. Rail has a few marks from rings. Not putting the gun down, just want to be transparent. Super backyard friendly, no additional mod needed. Gun holds air no leaks. - ONLY FOR SALE ON AGN and Airguns.net
Also will include a plastic mag holder

Asking price $950 shipped CONUS PPFF
Will be double boxed for shipping.

pm me for any questions. thank you

taipan 1.jpg

taipan 3.jpg

taipan 2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited: