• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Compressors FS: Hill MK4 pump needs rebuild kit or some repair Sold AS IS $70 shipped .

Classified Status
NLA

caito222

Jan 11, 2021
CO, United States
I have MK4 pump that I planned on selling since I use a scuba tank and refuse to pump my guns. It holds pressure but is difficult to pull up. I tried to clean the mircon filter and non return valve but they need replacement . Instructions available on the hill airguns site. The kit is about $30 plus shipping from various places. Airguns of Az. seem least expensive. Pump is sold as is I did pump a pistol up from 2400 to 2800 as is but is a pain. Pump comes with new moisture pack and a few o rings and instructions. Sold AS IS but I believe it is not too hard to get it up to full function. $70 shipped us only. paypal, venmo, USPS MO if you use tracking. I am selling this so someone can try to get it running again but no promises from me.
From the hill mfg site.
At 50-80 bar the pump becomes difficult to pull upwards and springs back down:
Piston seal kit required. A MK5 quick service kit (Z5128-201) can be purchased from www.airriflepump.com

https://www.airriflepump.com/acatalog/06R35074 - Z4128-401 Instructions.pdf Instructions.

20240512_121642.jpg

Last edited: