• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FS .22 RedWolf HP $1800

Classified Status
SOLD

davelarson

Feb 11, 2019
Montana, United States
Sold. Final price $1800 shipped.
I bought this rifle new from AOA a little over a year ago.
It was damaged in shipping and was clipping pellets, I returned it for repair and requested everything replaced from the block forward.
Shane replaced the barrel, shroud and moderator with new parts and it’s shooting phenomenally now.
Here’s pictures of groups shot at 50 yards by AOA.
I also have a .177 RedWolf in the red laminate stock, the .22 is in a midnight blue stock.
You can choose what color you want because I like either one. I’m not selling the .177 RedWolf, only the .22!
The .22 RedWolf is in like new condition and has only two tiny flaws.
There’s a chip of clear coat that is under the fill port (see picture), and the factory anodizing is not perfect on the screen side of the block (see picture).
Rifle has no issues and has just been serviced by AOA and is still under warranty.
Rifle comes with a 20 MOA Droop compensation picatinny rail, one magazine and a single shot tray.
I’ll include the rest of the tin of Rangemaster pellets so you can see how good they are, the rifle just loves them.
Asking $1800 shipped in the CONUS double boxed and insured.
PayPal is fine and I’ll pay the fees, no friends and family.
A check is also fine, I’ll ship after it clears.

IMG_6615.jpeg

IMG_6617.jpeg

IMG_6620.jpeg

IMG_6618.jpeg

Last edited: