• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FS 1 Excellent Carbon Fiber Tiger Shark sold to Ed / GW is sold pending /Hunter

Classified Status
SOLD

Aeromat209

Nov 8, 2019
Colorado, United States
Both are in great/ excellent shape ! The Tiger shark is 71 Cu Ft bought new 2020 and only refilled 3 times . The Great White has build date 2016 I bought off this forum 1.5 years ago and I have only filled it once . But the previous owner probably filled 10 times . No dings or dents and both have the high end hose and slow bleed vales , Glycerine gage and optional ir gauge to show how much is in the tank and both have the full armor package and carry handles . I bought them as I had quite few PCP's but now have gone to springer only air guns . Both work as they did new and will be de gassed and proper packing for safe delivery . both have been kept in a smoke free temp controlled Basement in Denver.

New Great White is $700 -800 with full armor and all selling for $550 plus shipping and 3.5 % PayPal fee on top
New Tiger Shark is $600 -700 with full armor gauge and high end hose selling for $479 plus shipping and 3.5% PayPal fee

Cheers Mike
303 324-1653

b5pVF+WVSveo3M5Ls+nr8A.jpg

sXrJZjIMQpqCL07pU+K2Ww.jpg

6rp5jNrMSb+zXo50ejdMIw.jpg

zGtXzd8KQHaY7JIurlQm6Q.jpg

bw4ZThZ0RVeZ1bTnN2lWxw.jpg

vpYNiJ3gRfmUJK9EXB5x7A.jpg

1A5qjKTgRe+uaSBWP9Y%Hw.jpg

OIvWgNpPRz6JftbiU+1h9A.jpg

Last edited: