• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Frustrating gun manufacturers!!!

Got my Impact .30 today. Everything looks ok except I can't shoot it yet; their Foster fitting is different than the one on my fill hose. It has a male thread and the one on my fill hose (for my Marauder), has a female thread. I don't want to be switching back and forth anyway, so might try measuring to see if the Marauder foster will work on the Impact fill fitting. Will take some measurements tomorrow, for compatibility. if all is ok, then I need to make a puller to get it off the impact fitting easily. My big 56mm Hawke scope has a clearance issue also, with the side wheel pointer hitting the Weaver rail, so Need a "work around" for that, if I keep that scope on it. It might not be a good scope for the Impact as the field of view is small and may be too hard to acquire the target when hunting. The Medium Hawke rings might have to go too, but I will try them first, to see if I can get my cheek low enough; maybe modify the cheek rest on the gun or make a thinner one. I hate high mounted scopes.