Crosman Frusted SAM Owner

Sent my SAM back to Crosman on 3/22 for jamming issues. To their credit they got it back to me in about 1 & 1/2 weeks. They stated they replaced the hammer pin & the cocking handle. Rifle worked great. They also sent a new mag & a 10 yd test target shot with a 5 shot bughole group. I have shot the rifle sporadically since then with no problems. I decided today to put some lead downrange through it & once again all i got was mag jams & the mag follower gets all chewed up. The 14.3 gr Crosman pellets get stuck in the mag & the skirts get damaged & it doesn't push the pellets into the barrel. So let's hope the second time's the charm.This my second semi auto that that has not performed up to specs. It will be going back after the holidays again!!= Maybe it's just time to buy a Huben!!

Sent my SAM back to Crosman on 3/22 for jamming issues. To their credit they got it back to me in about 1 & 1/2 weeks. They stated they replaced the hammer pin & the cocking handle. Rifle worked great. They also sent a new mag & a 10 yd test target shot with a 5 shot bughole group. I have shot the rifle sporadically since then with no problems. I decided today to put some lead downrange through it & once again all i got was mag jams & the mag follower gets all chewed up. The 14.3 gr Crosman pellets get stuck in the mag & the skirts get damaged & it doesn't push the pellets into the barrel. So let's hope the second time's the charm.This my second semi auto that that has not performed up to specs. It will be going back after the holidays again!!= Maybe it's just time to buy a Huben!!
Get the Huben, you'll be much happier, much much happier!

Reactions: Motorhead
Paul= I still have my Galation in .177. i think we both bought our semi auto Galatians when they were first offered after they were shown at the shot show.

Mine works great as a semi auto but it's too loud & putting a moderator on it affects the action cycling. It's a heavy rifle but i really like the walnut stock . Most of my guns are synthetic so i appreciate the wooden ones much more.