• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch Front Trigger Guard Screw is Missing on a New HW30s 🫤

Will a M6x30mm socket head work as the front trigger guard screw on a HW30s? The part B1050 calls for a M6x32mm. The difference in length is .08 inches or 2/25ths of an inch shorter than spec. 🤨. 32mm is an odd size. My new gun came with it missing and I want to temporarily get this shooting while warranty with Weihrrauch sorts itself out. 🫤 The 30mm catches and feels like it’s threaded in several rotations.

I agee PEP3. I think I’m ok for the interim. I won’t be shooting that often. I have a feeling patience is the key word in dealing with Weihrauch warranty Dept….
Your gun is from 2017 from what I remember on your other post which is well beyond a warranty period more than likely. I think that Great North Gun place you bought it from sold you either used or tinkered with goods. I'd call them and ask WTF is going on

I did that and have not heard back.
Your gun is from 2017 from what I remember on your other post which is well beyond a warranty period more than likely. I think that Great North Gun place you bought it from sold you either used or tinkered with goods. I'd call them and ask WTF is going on
It may be a 2017 but Weihrauch replied this morning with an email (so surprised they responded so quickly), they apologized for the inconvenience and are sending one immediately. Whew! 🙂

Reactions: Sqwirl57
GNG’s replied advising “they are the only models being distributed in Canada right now. It’s not uncommon for international guns to be a few years old by the time they are sold here but 2017 is probably above average. I believe that there is a new generation out, which explains the low prices we have here.” Seems weird, but they have good ratings from other buyers. I‘ll Have to see how the gun performs. I appreciate your comments. I paid $250 USD for The gun, new at Arizona Guns, allowing this is the new version, is $444.

Last edited:
I did that and have not heard back.

It may be a 2017 but Weihrauch replied this morning with an email (so surprised they responded so quickly), they apologized for the inconvenience and are sending one immediately. Whew! 🙂
Awesome man! Guess thats why they've been in business for almost 150yrs

Reactions: Stormin-Normin