• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Front rest recommendation’s

If you haven't purchased anything, would look more into the JoyPod bipod if not wanting a tactical type field version. Front rests are mainly for a nice solid platform and from/to vehicle affair due to size and weight.

My guns are more utilitarian use, do have an older Farley Coaxial front rest but the JoyPod's are more convenient and super lightweight/portable. Was rocking an Atlas for my F class rifle but might need to go with a JoyPod to save weight.

If you haven't purchased anything, would look more into the JoyPod bipod if not wanting a tactical type field version. Front rests are mainly for a nice solid platform and from/to vehicle affair due to size and weight.

My guns are more utilitarian use, do have an older Farley Coaxial front rest but the JoyPod's are more convenient and super lightweight/portable. Was rocking an Atlas for my F class rifle but might need to go with a JoyPod to save weight.
wow

front rest and bags with super slick cloth
Caution do not order heavy sand filler , not legal in some competitions and frankly just not needed .