From stress to relaxation with a Ranger XR

Okay these last 3 weeks of work have caused a very high level of stress, and we all know how intense things get before you go on vacation, I am going to Dominican Republic Monday with lack of a better term my girlfriend. However, I needed a pre stress reliever, so I headed to the dairy with Spector II aka Ranger XR in 22 using JSB Hades at 18ish fee. (technical geeks can now breath easy).

This morning was the tail end of storm Nicoline and so lots of rain and wind, but I chanced it and it paid off. Drove up to the dairy and was able to take a couple of hours popping a few sparrow and the Ranger XR got its first pigeon.

Along with the pigeon I went into the NE part of the property into the woods and in the field I startled a coyote chilling out in the field. I have my experience with yotes, very rarely during the middle of the day have I ever encountered a yote in the middle of the day chilling out. (see video). It was big one and didn't seem too concerned about me, initially, then it hightailed it out of town as I filmed it. (took several sparrows, but don't feel like retrieving in thick cover.

IMG_1727.jpeg

IMG_1729.jpeg

Good call on prepping for that vacation stress relief. Taking time out for yourself is crucial. Also, it's cool to hear about your dairy adventure with the Spector II and Ranger XR—sometimes a little hobby time can work wonders.On another note, while you're chilling out, I came across this site, fherehab.com, which has some insightful reads on various topics. Exploring it might bring some extra relaxation vibes or useful info your way.

Last edited: