• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FROM BB TO .50 CAL DISPLAY

• Thread starter Deleted member 47391
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47391

Maybe this should be posted in the Projectiles forum, if so the moderator will move it for me.

I show this amateur demonstration of the caliber range that PCP guns have, most don't believe me. I still don't believe it sometimes. :) it's just unreal how powerful these pea shooters are!.

20230413_154403.jpg

Reactions: qball
I poop BB guns as a kid back in the 50’ and twin .50 cal in Vietnam. Hard saying which was more fun
Damn man..HoldenOver! Not knowing a fraction of an inch about you I know for a fact that I respect you. Why? Because of your TWIN .5O CAL in VN!
I realize you can't talk about it but I just want to let you know that I in 1971 was shipped to Germany instead of Nam. But I was totally in the mindset to go, without a doubt but thank God I didn't go.

This has nothing to do with airguns but I've listened to maybe 30 or 40 Nam Audible books, why? Because it could have been me there and want to understand how those who went through hell there managed to survive.

Thanks HoldenOver, total respect and great short story between shooting a BB and .50 cal in Nam!
God Bless ya.

Joe

Reactions: Asbestos