Freshly short stroked TX200, 10 Dimes at 30m. I think it may be a winner.

Made a post yesterday about short stroking my TX200 and today I got the chance to actually test it out without unpredictable wind wreaking havoc. Well, I think I'm going to leave well enough alone here. There was only one questionable shot out of 30 (AND IT WAS #30 OF COURSE!) and even that one was only barely touching the line. I got excited and aimed my crosshairs over the pellet hole instead of the bullseye so that is on me. Anyway, I am super excited to keep seeing what this "new" girl can really do!

20220623_175515.jpg

#30, The drunk pellet of the bunch kissing the line:

20220623_175518.jpg

EDIT: Decided to try again. Missed one high. I'll get this stupid game eventually!

20220623_202246.jpg

Last edited:
Right out of eleven clover leafs at 25 yards with a Springer... Don't mess with that rifle you're not going to make it better.
33yds but who's counting 😄

I know you're probably right I'm just a tinkerer and need to know how different it feels by losing the spacers. Thank you for the advice!

Made a post yesterday about short stroking my TX200 and today I got the chance to actually test it out without unpredictable wind wreaking havoc. Well, I think I'm going to leave well enough alone here. There was only one questionable shot out of 30 (AND IT WAS #30 OF COURSE!) and even that one was only barely touching the line. I got excited and aimed my crosshairs over the pellet hole instead of the bullseye so that is on me. Anyway, I am super excited to keep seeing what this "new" girl can really do!

View attachment 270635

View attachment 270636

EDIT: Decided to try again. Missed one high. I'll get this stupid game eventually!

View attachment 270679
inspirational -incentive to shoot the 30 yard challenge card , i have had some sucess but not enough to publish ....... yet.

View attachment 270635

View attachment 270636

View attachment 270679
AHHH pretty soon you will do it in your sleep ! ( literally you will dream of shooting the game Flyers and all . )