FREE Squirrel & Rabbit Hunting (Hollister, CA) Use our 7 Sniper Towers (Really)

Covid 19 Quarantine says only for "ESSENTIAL usage". Well, I believe it's essential for y'all to kill all my varmints! What say you?. 

FREE Varmint Hunting at TAG Paintball in Hollister CA (www.TAGPAINTBALL.NET) 

Time: Weekdays: ANYTIME. Weekends: after (4pm) business hours (see website) 

Simply email TAGROLAND @ yahoo.com, OR cell/text 408.426.0786 to Roland for time slots.

If you have hundreds (thousands) of dollars in gear, you are trustworthy enough to not get it confiscated...y'all approved!!

We have 7 Sniper Towers (see drone video on website/Facebook) and can fill up to 3000psi guns/cylinders. 

NOTE: We should have 4500psi by April 2020, and an AIR GUN RANGE in 2021 (just got into PCP and am hooked!)

Be Respectful. Solar Farm, Netting and Paintball Bunkers have little chance of survival from missed shots. All birds off limits too.

Post kills (with your equipment in background) Videos are encouraged. Here's a group that posted a vid from last year:

https://youtu.be/k7V-NlxH4hg

The infestation is SO bad that our ground squirrels are as large as tree squirrels (fat and huge), Cotton Tails and Jacks are here too.

I believe that if owner deems Cotton Tails a 'menace' that no 'hunting license' is needed. I deem them a menace.

I am not 100% sure of this (please comment on laws below) verify local laws for sure. 

TIP: Ground Squirrels are cannibalistic (shoot one…get ready with follow-up shots!!)

Please place kills on log next to large propane tank (in front, you can't miss it)…scavengers / predators are conditioned to dispose of your kills. 

Happy Hunting

Roland

If any of you have used PCP guns to sell...BRING THEM!! 

(I am a sucker for a new 'shiny' )

Cotton tail rabbits are considered a game animal in Ca. You can get a depredation permit from Fish and Wildlife, but they will only issue it if you have tried several non lethal ways to remove them. You can't just say they are a menace and start shooting them.

Thank you for accurate info!! Much appreciated.

Roland

Cotton tail rabbits are considered a game animal in Ca. You can get a depredation permit from Fish and Wildlife, but they will only issue it if you have tried several non lethal ways to remove them. You can't just say they are a menace and start shooting them.

100% correct! Also rabbit season is starting July so if you have a hunting license then you can shoot cottontails on July first, jack rabbits season open all year around so as long as you have a hunting license you are good. it’s best to have your hunting license regardless even though you are on private land mainly due to someone call fish and wildlife on your after reading this thread so not a bad idea require hunting license before someone go shooting any animals just like on public land.

Last edited:
I was out your way last summer visiting a friend. I had intentions of spending a day shooting, but our daughter started having contractions and the wife wanted to get to Montana a.s.a.p. Of course, she didn't have the baby for another week.:confused: I did get to shoot a couple ground squirrels at her place. I'm going to post a note on this in my gun case so the next time we're out your way, I remember to stop by.

Thanks for this very generous opportunity!

You are WELCOME to try
Roland,
Using Google maps , I measured the longest distance on your paint ball property at approximately 1500 feet/500 yards Does that seem about right? This would make a great ELR range for many air gunners. While scoping out ground squirrels to shoot, can I place one of my own targets to shoot at the same time I hunt? This would help me when calculating (dope) elevation and windage. I read one of your post about thoughts of creating an air gun range. Since there are practically no long distance air gun ranges in Central California, this would be your opportunity to be the first.

Reactions: HogKiller
I up for a field trip, the 1st week of June. It's 2 hour drive in both directions for me. If I can setup to shoot 200-400 yards. that would be best for me and my time.
You could swing by my place, I'll go the rest of the way, have to pick up my buddy/spotter/gofer I'm good on Thursday. I'll be going long took maybe 300....feet.