FREE Squirrel & Rabbit Hunting (Hollister, CA) Use our 7 Sniper Towers (Really)

Ok we are set for the 1st, he lives there so anytime is good.
HK, Great June 1. I will confirm 1 week prior. No problem meeting you there as I have lots of gear which I take to my airgun range. Can we make it a early start at 8 or 9 am? I would plan on leaving around 2 or 3 pm. Will there be 3 of us shooters?

HK, Great June 1. I will confirm 1 week prior. No problem meeting you there as I have lots of gear which I take to my airgun range. Can we make it a early start at 8 or 9 am? I would plan on leaving around 2 or 3 pm. Will there be 3 of us shooters?
OK. My buddy Pete may or may not shoot, I use him to fetch and carry. I should be able to do 9ish. I know you told me months ago but what are you shooting?

OK. My buddy Pete may or may not shoot, I use him to fetch and carry. I should be able to do 9ish. I know you told me months ago but what are you shooting?
I'm shooting either my Texan .257 LSS or FX Impact M3 .25. I'm happy to be shooting with another long range airgunner.

I'm shooting either my Texan .257 LSS or FX Impact M3 .25. I'm happy to be shooting with another long range airgunner.
And who might that be? Most certainly not me. To quote the great Harry Callahan, "A man has to know his limitations". I had a chance to get a M3 from a list member recently, passed it up. My Mavericks will have to do.

And who might that be? Most certainly not me. To quote the great Harry Callahan, "A man has to know his limitations". I had a chance to get a M3 from a list member recently, passed it up. My Mavericks will have to do.
Oh, I see now. 300 feet. I thought 300 yards.

• Haha
Reactions: HogKiller
Howdy y'all. It's been a minute since I have posted here (Thank You Lisandro for reminding me!)
This is November 2023 now and OFFER STILL STANDS: Come on over and whack all varmints you want.
We keep adding more bunkers, and more rascals keep showing up (more bunkers, more advantage to pest, less chance for predators)
I think this will be a recurring issue for years. More opportunities for you.
Next year we will be in biz for 40 years. I think you'll be able to shoot for another 40 yrs!
Make shift air range made, official one still in process.
Can fill your 3k no charge (4.5k coming)
Night Ops...WELCOME!!!
Wanna reach me, call /text 408.426. zero78 six
Roland Chick
www.TAG1984.com

Reactions: qball
IMG_0535.jpeg
Break barrels are great and effective I was able to get two nice Wabbit today. Unfortunately I was too hyped skinning the wabbit that I didn’t take a picture of the second one. I’m thinking of getting a pcp ! I’m having trouble on deciding over the Benjamin Marauder or the Umarex origin 22. What do y’all think?

Reactions: AmosBurton
View attachment 405824Break barrels are great and effective I was able to get two nice Wabbit today. Unfortunately I was too hyped skinning the wabbit that I didn’t take a picture of the second one. I’m thinking of getting a pcp ! I’m having trouble on deciding over the Benjamin Marauder or the Umarex origin 22. What do y’all think?
Great shots on both rabbits! Nice pic. I think you should look at the new Avenger X series of PCP's....more adjustability with more power, in your budget range of Marauder/Umarex.