Free Spinner Target (DIY)

"Deepbass9"
"Trailryder42"Geez, I feel humbled. And here I thought I was doing all the good.
1523808798_1039871775ad37a1e64bf48.12228423_Spinner.JPG

Yeah, this is about my speed. I like it....simple & effective. Thanks for the idea!
Holy crap. I literally could have saved hours of my life. Definitely making one of those. Great idea. 

Awesome. Can’t wait to see the results. I was pleasantly surprised to find out how quickly and easily I could cut 3/8” mild steel with a sawzall blade. Surprisingly precise too. Wouldn’t be the blade of choice for small round cuts though. Even with plasma cutter will still have to grind with a large to make everything smooth - but definitely quicker route. 

I like both the pro-DIY and the spoon.
Now that so many have fast frame cameras maybe someone can film a bit and see?
While shooting spoons strung on a wire at 40 yards I leaned they can come back a full 40 yards with enough enery ( .177) to completly bury sideways into solid oak. Got to looking at the 16 foot long wall and there were several pellets embedded in the Oak.
Firing at the rounded side sent em all sideways downrange tho. Once they get flat I like to set em on in the soil and smake with a ball pen hammer, rebuit.

John.