• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Free Huma-Air Tuning Hammer Springs for Impact/Dreamline/Crown/Maverick/Wildcat

Classified Status
NLA
Today I am giving away two packages of brand new (10 total) Huma-Air Tuning Hammer Springs for Impact/Dreamline/Crown/Maverick/Wildcat for free. These springs retail from Huma for about $7.00 each, but I am giving them away for free except for charging $20.00 to cover the cost of shipping to anywhere in the CONUS. These hammer springs are used to replace the FX original hammer springs when tuning for more power.
I no longer need these springs and am giving them away for free as part of my "spring cleaning" initiatve. Sometimes I just have to broom out some of the parts I seem to mysteriously accumulate! :oops:
All the best, Chuck Peffley

20240303_140354.jpg

Reactions: uladz