• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Free Compressor

I have a young hang compressor that I do not use anymore. H ave a box with extra parts and piston I think. I don't want to box it or ship it but will give it to anyone why might want one. I live in Nashville and occasionally go to Atlanta, GA, Lebanon TN and Cookeville TN as well. So if you have an interest in it please let me know. I have not used it as I have an Omega compressor and just bought a GX CS3 that I just received today. Message me, text me or call me. Mike. 615-390-9853. Also if you buy coffee and a sandwich I just might drove a few miles and meet you.

10:26 / 25:11

What town do you consider a little north of Atlanta. I should have been there this weekend but might be going in the next couple weeks. Give me a call if you get a few minutes. 615-390-9853 I can get your info down so I don't get it mixed up as to your wanting it and being first. Mike
I’m on Lake Lanier but give that compressor to someone in a jam. I just thought it was a great gesture. That’s enough to feed you in my book. Thanks brother

im an hour north of you , but give it to this guy "
Nice of you doing that. I'm in Atlanta area (near I-85 exit 91 Clairmont Rd)
My retired neighbor want to start pcp but don't have enough budget, I told him to get a rifle that he like and use my compressor first until he can afford to buy one.
Tomorrow morning I will give it to him your phone number if the offer still available.

Freddy."
what a wonderful thing to do Stan in KY .

I have a young hang compressor that I do not use anymore. H ave a box with extra parts and piston I think. I don't want to box it or ship it but will give it to anyone why might want one. I live in Nashville and occasionally go to Atlanta, GA, Lebanon TN and Cookeville TN as well. So if you have an interest in it please let me know. I have not used it as I have an Omega compressor and just bought a GX CS3 that I just received today. Message me, text me or call me. Mike. 615-390-9853. Also if you buy coffee and a sandwich I just might drove a few miles and meet you.

10:26 / 25:11

Omg are u serious,
Mine took a poop today and that would b a blessing… I’ll send u a shipping label if that’s ok wit u