Free cast bullets .217 30 gr. up to .510 580 gr.

I am Ron Goodhall AKA HighArcHunter. I have been designing and testing air rifle bullets for 3 yrs. now. I have over 70 molds. I have a few guys testing right now but I am looking for a few more people willing to test cast slugs and give feedback. I do not sell to the public at this time but you can order through AOA, R&L, and Talon tunes. All I ask is $10.00 to cover the cost of a small flat rate box and the cost of the lead. Let me know what guns/ cal. you have to test with. Also, if you are looking far a specific bullet caliber and weight, let me know and I will see what I have. Last but not least my bullets took 1st. 2nd. and 3rd. place at the 2016 EBR Big Bore paper and steel shoot.

Sorry it has taken so long to post this, I don't have any pictures I thought my camera was acting strange but didn't realize till to late that the photos were screwed up.
I tested both of the .357 At 50 yards,
The Raptor I believe is what it's called was a real surprise a little too long to use in the clip it has some real knock down power, I used two 2x6 pressure treated yellow pine as a backstop I leave a couple inch gap between the boards.
At 50 yards they would punch through the first board and lodge deep into the second.
The exit takes a huge amount of wood with it.
At 2700 psi my stock bulldog rocks these beasts out fast hard and accurate with bullets stacking on top of each other.
It doesn't like shooting these bullets at 3000 psi I think the valve is loading up but once you reach 2700 they fly straight and hard.
I see no reason why the hollow point beasts wouldn't take down, Hogs and perhaps even bigger I use a standard high rise mount on my scope and so I can't adjust higher, I was shooting in the rain so I didn't try to take it out further than 50 yards.

Hello Ron I'd love to test out your air rifle bullets. I have a umarex hammer .510 currently using 255 gr from Mr. Hollowpoint. They fit a bit loose in my magazine. Looking for maybe 275 or 300 gr.

Um, good luck. Do you realize this post is over 4 years old, the OP hasn't posted in over 3 years and hasn't even visited the site (while signed in) for almost a year and a half?

https://www.airgunnation.com/members/pcphunter/

I am Ron Goodhall AKA HighArcHunter. I have been designing and testing air rifle bullets for 3 yrs. now. I have over 70 molds. I have a few guys testing right now but I am looking for a few more people willing to test cast slugs and give feedback. I do not sell to the public at this time but you can order through AOA, R&L, and Talon tunes. All I ask is $10.00 to cover the cost of a small flat rate box and the cost of the lead. Let me know what guns/ cal. you have to test with. Also, if you are looking far a specific bullet caliber and weight, let me know and I will see what I have. Last but not least my bullets took 1st. 2nd. and 3rd. place at the 2016 EBR Big Bore paper and steel shoot.

Hi Ron Goodhall I have a Umarex Hammer .50 cal .510 . I have been looking for a mold to cast my own bullets but I can't seem to find one. I would love to test or inquire on how to get some of yours. If possible I would like to try some with the grains of anywhere from 300 to 500. If you can get back to me I will be more than willing to pay for the flat rate box and cost of lead. Please let me know what to do next. Thank you have a blessed day.

Hi Ron Goodhall I have a Umarex Hammer .50 cal .510 . I have been looking for a mold to cast my own bullets but I can't seem to find one.
There is also .512 molds so just buy sizing system and right diameter die
Don't forget push rod.
You can choose model from catalog and ask Tom to do right diameter

Sonny Slugs to the rescue!