• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Fraud Method

Biren

Jun 25, 2017
UTTAR PRADESH, India
Hi all,

I want to draw members attention to something which happened with me here on this forum in response to want ad posted by me. Members can share their experience.

Twice i place ad and got quick response & modus operandi was same in both case. Person gave me a mail-id and asked to contact that person having the product. After i contacted that person i was given a price and was told same will be shipped. Now here comes the catch. The seller wants pay pal as friends or Cashapp though i clearly told that am willing to bear the business charges of paypal. Off course deal didnt went through.

Rgds

Biren

Yep it’s common on lots of sites now. 
I just received one too for my wtb ad. 
there needs to be a report option on a pm. 
it’s difficult to contact a moderator on here to ban these newly joined scam artists. 
also I’m surprised this forum allows people to ask for f&f as there’s no protection for anyone. I’ve sent thousands of dollars on different sites though through friends and family because I frequent them and know who does lots of business and is trust worthy. 
people if they want you to contact someone else, it’s a scam. If they just joined the forum, then they are most likely scamming but not always. Be smart and don’t throw money at an allegedly good deal. If you don’t know them or their history pay for goods n services.