• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fragil Temp Monitor on Yong Heng

Dog

Jul 22, 2023
Moved!
Batteries dead again. So, gently pulled the gauge out, wham, got hit like many others reported. The display was now in several separate pieces with two button batteries somewhere in the motor housing. Pulled motor cover off then fished both button batteries out with a magnet.

Using my favorite tweaking tool, all is back together and working. I broke off both end tabs and used thick material on ends of display to allow easy removal in the future.

External mounting, like many of you pictured, in the works down the road. Cheers

View attachment IMG_5099.HEIC

Reactions: WorriedMan
Batteries dead again. So, gently pulled the gauge out, wham, got hit like many others reported. The display was now in several separate pieces with two button batteries somewhere in the motor housing. Pulled motor cover off then fished both button batteries out with a magnet.

Using my favorite tweaking tool, all is back together and working. I broke off both end tabs and used thick material on ends of display to allow easy removal in the future.

External mounting, like many of you pictured, in the works down the road. Cheers

View attachment 413108
Kind of pain in the butt to have to remove the motor cover to change the batteries. I just cut off the tabs for easier removal.

Reactions: Dog