I have a Fx crown .30 that I chronographed for the first time today shooting 44.75 JSBs.

My regulator came from FX set at 140 bar. I haven't changed it. The power adjust wheel is set MAX. The hammer stroke adjust looks a little different than other pictures i see on the internet. 
38451f6e44e27e2ac16e3d8fc46a44da.jpg

A picture of mine is below.
83f80dc1ba462bb90ccfb9f3c4fd37b0.jpg

anyway I just noticed this so I assume FX changed the notation on the hammer wheel.

Back to my FPS? topic:
My chronograph shows my gun is shooting the .30 cal 44.75 gn pellet between 843 - 853 on the average. My accurately is good but I was wondering if anyone has found that by increasing regulator pressure and thereby increasing the FPS that they get better accuracy than at 850 FPS?

My best advice to you Brucel is to Max your Hammer adjuster out once you get the action out of the stock that is I found it easier to set my 25 caliber Crown out of the stock when I'm krona graphing it anyway there's a adjustment screw on the left side beside the wheel put your two bearings and spring back in and put your wheel back on you're going to need a 1.5 Allen key turning the screw clockwise increases power counterclockwise decreases power Max it out you will feel it get hard to turn and then back it off just a little bit so you don't damage the lobe on the Wheel whenever you make a adjustment to 5 or A any way you need to start increasing your regulator pressure until you max out on your velocity and that's where your regulator needs to be set if you go higher than that it will only go backwards