• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fox Air Power LLC

Does anyone have a phone number for this company. Have sent multiple emails and no response would like to purchase a rifle but I would like to talk to Terry
Don't do it ! (my opinion). I mentioned quite a while ago that I wouldn't be doing business with this company because the inability to find their phone number or get in direct contact with somebody. If I bought a rifle from them or anything from them and had any kind of issue, I'd want to call up and speak to somebody. Many people I've had unfortunate experiences with this company and my only opinion is that 1 should not do business with them.

Does anyone have a phone number for this company. Have sent multiple emails and no response would like to purchase a rifle but I would like to talk to Terry
I'd also suggest that you contact the credit or debit card company you used and tell them that you want the charge reversed because you did not receive the merchandise and they're not supposed to make a charge on your account unless you're untill the item ships. That's how it's done. Of course, Pyramyd Air follows this procedure. If you want a good experience with anything airgun related, use Pyramyd Air.

I've been dealing with him and I must say his service skills are terrible. He never answers questions, won't give his number or even acknowledge that you asked for it. Rather than answer a question he sends you a link to a product he sells. I tried to tell him how he's not taking care of customers and said it in a kind and respectful manner as I am speaking here and now but I have not received a response and my gun hasn't shipped yet so I went ahead and asked if I could cancel my order with him because I already wish I would have gone to thepelletshop. I hear they really care over there. I make YouTube videos. I think I might have to make one addressing this.
I have not personally dealt with the pellet shop however I did find it easy to call them and ask questions and if I left a message they got back to me quickly and they seem to be very transparent. I did not buy in AEA gun for reasons unrelated to the pellet shop.

IMO Don’t walk, run from Fox air power. You will not be talking to Terry on the phone. He will not call or take phone calls.. stopped responding to emails. Worst customer service I’ve seen in a long time. Here are pics of a “NEW” Zeus Fox AirPower shipped me. He did refund my money on this Zeus.
I did have to go through my credit card company on the next and last item I ordered from Terry.
Will PM anyone that wants the number I have that Terry gave me. Told me to call him.. tried several times, left voicemails, nothing
I will never buy anything from Fox AirPower again
BinTac or the Pellet shop for AEA products if you feel the need to buy AEA products.
View attachment 403178

View attachment 403179

View attachment 403180

View attachment 403181

View attachment 403182
List his number on the forum here and other forums publicly, because it shouldn't be a secret. He does business with the public or tries to , so therefore he needs to be accessible by phone.

IMO Don’t walk, run from Fox air power. You will not be talking to Terry on the phone. He will not call or take phone calls.. stopped responding to emails. Worst customer service I’ve seen in a long time. Here are pics of a “NEW” Zeus Fox AirPower shipped me. He did refund my money on this Zeus.
I did have to go through my credit card company on the next and last item I ordered from Terry.
Will PM anyone that wants the number I have that Terry gave me. Told me to call him.. tried several times, left voicemails, nothing
I will never buy anything from Fox AirPower again
BinTac or the Pellet shop for AEA products if you feel the need to buy AEA products.
View attachment 403178

View attachment 403179

View attachment 403180

View attachment 403181

View attachment 403182
Lawsuit file a complaint with these pictures with AEA

These Shysters need to be shut down, I saw before Christmas they were offering a pistol grip "great for HP and SF models", received it and it did not (physically could not) fit, emailed them and was told that I needed a $36 adapter (that was previously not mentioned on the grip listing but magically is now).
I asked for an RMA but was just sent their shipping address, with no pre-paid label.
Over to PayPal

You should have never done business with Fox Air Power. The guy is really bad at doing business and doesn't care about people. I got my refund. Good luck to you for yours. Tell him you will complain to the merchant and make a YouTube video. I made one I'm about to drop it soon lol just lazy.
@evermont Where’s the video?

I said screw it and stopped even looking at AEA guns.

That's unfortunate. I have purchased a lot of AEAs and all through BinTac or his buddy Pete at AEA Northeast (basically the same operation). One reason I'm super confident buying AEAs is I know the customer service will be there if I need it. Never been charged a dime for service or asked if it's still in warranty, or anything like that either.

I purchased a HPSS from Fox AIrpower in 2021. Now that I’m reading these posts I realized I never spoke to Terry on the phone .

However before purchase he did answer several of my questions in separate emails . And in a fairly quick manner

After purchase I did have a few issues and sent Terry emails . He always got back to me and was very quick to address the issues I’ve had

I also am a fan of speaking to a person on the phone. But as I’ve watched Fox AirPower grow over the last few years and the client base growing I can understand if Terry takes a bit longer to reply to an email.

I would HIGHLY recommend Fox AirPower to anyone interested in purchasing a gun they carry

I feel that not having a “ phone number” doesn’t trump the incredible customer service I’ve personally experienced over the last 3 years

Highly suspicious post coming from a newly created account...
Sorry you have trust issues .

I was researching on getting a new Elite Challenger and stumbled on this site and thread ripping Terry apart

You sound like a bunch of spoiled children.

I’d agree that currently the response time has been slower than in the past but the level of customer service has been 100%

Terry has stood behind the gun I purchased from when my clip not working from the start. And as I’ve had a couple issues each time Terry has sent parts and videos on how to fix

Sometimes people need to be patient and wait for the personal service you can get from a smaller company. That’s what you guys aren’t getting

I’m guessing from these posts you’ve probably sent several nasty follow up emails when you felt you weren’t addressed in a timely fashion

Life is to short to be upset all day, Send your email and wait for a response.

Trust me when I say I’m the first guy to troll and try and sink a company with comments and posts . But Terry has truly taken complete care of me after my purchase and I will continue to HIGHLY recommend his company to anyone interested

Here’s a pic of my gun in pieces from fixing the valve pin Terry gladly sent me. Saving having to pay shipping back and forth. And this was just out of the warranty and he was still helpful

546.jpeg

I purchased a HPSS from Fox AIrpower in 2021. Now that I’m reading these posts I realized I never spoke to Terry on the phone .

However before purchase he did answer several of my questions in separate emails . And in a fairly quick manner

After purchase I did have a few issues and sent Terry emails . He always got back to me and was very quick to address the issues I’ve had

I also am a fan of speaking to a person on the phone. But as I’ve watched Fox AirPower grow over the last few years and the client base growing I can understand if Terry takes a bit longer to reply to an email.

I would HIGHLY recommend Fox AirPower to anyone interested in purchasing a gun they carry

I feel that not having a “ phone number” doesn’t trump the incredible customer service I’ve personally experienced over the last 3 years
Nothing bad to say about fox specifically i have never done business with them..But as a 25 year business owner myself i would just not do business with anyone who can’t/won’t provide a phone number for at least a text reply option..I was just considering them for a western rattler purchase but did not realize it was so difficult just to contact them unfortunately.

Nothing bad to say about fox specifically i have never done business with them..But as a 25 year business owner myself i would just not do business with anyone who can’t/won’t provide a phone number for at least a text reply option..I was just considering them for a western rattler purchase but did not realize it was so difficult just to contact them unfortunately.
There are very very few companies I’ll deal with that don’t have a # I can call either . And I want them to speak English as a first language

But I never had a problem with the emails with Terry

I have found that my last problem with my gun he took longer to respond than 3yrs ago. But I have seen the business grow and believe Terry is mostly trying to handle everything himself for the most part

At the end of the day he has provided me with incredible service and I’m about to purchase an Elite Challenger from Fox

I’m fully confident that should I have any problems that Terry will address them and be more than willing to help

It was tough seeing all the bad posts about him as I’d never had a problem. It took up to a week sometimes to get a response but he always responded

I can understand if these fellas want the security of a larger company. But from personal experience with Pyramid Air that’s not always the best service either

I had a horrible time with them and living 40 minutes from there company they were the worst . Horrible service wouldn’t let me pick up the parts they failed to send and then when I wanted to return it made me mail it back instead of simply dropping it off

I’ll stick with the one guy running the show and taking personal care of me

Would you not go to the best barber in town because the lines to long ? Or wait for the quality service