Fox Air Power LLC

Whoa! That’s how they’re doing business over there? Their “About Us” page says “Join us at Central Valley Airgunners on YouTube and Facebook.” If someone is on Facebook maybe message them there.

I found some other info I will PM those of you who need to try and contact Terry.
Can you PM me ways to contact Terry?

Just hope people continue to run across this thread before choosing their vendor to buy from. Having follow up service after your purchase if needed is very important. Especially in an industry where the guns are pretty much the same price everywhere. Don’t get how some get away with skimping on this part of the business.

Can you PM me ways to contact Terry?
@Sky King I found some contact information for him last year to help a couple of members by using search engine results. I don’t have it on hand, but if you’re decent with a search engine, it shouldn’t be hard to locate. I’m not even sure if what I found then is still valid contact info.

IMO Don’t walk, run from Fox air power. You will not be talking to Terry on the phone. He will not call or take phone calls.. stopped responding to emails. Worst customer service I’ve seen in a long time. Here are pics of a “NEW” Zeus Fox AirPower shipped me. He did refund my money on this Zeus.
I did have to go through my credit card company on the next and last item I ordered from Terry.
Will PM anyone that wants the number I have that Terry gave me. Told me to call him.. tried several times, left voicemails, nothing
I will never buy anything from Fox AirPower again
BinTac or the Pellet shop for AEA products if you feel the need to buy AEA products.
IMG_8543.jpeg

IMG_8542.jpeg

IMG_8546.jpeg

IMG_8545.jpeg

IMG_8544.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you tell him you have a youtube channel you’ll probably get a much faster response, lol
I guarantee it! 😁
I bet you also get quick response on the phone calls.
The YouTuber that post on here in the big bore section and the well know airgun slug maker that also post on YouTube should reevaluate who they promote.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been dealing with him and I must say his service skills are terrible. He never answers questions, won't give his number or even acknowledge that you asked for it. Rather than answer a question he sends you a link to a product he sells. I tried to tell him how he's not taking care of customers and said it in a kind and respectful manner as I am speaking here and now but I have not received a response and my gun hasn't shipped yet so I went ahead and asked if I could cancel my order with him because I already wish I would have gone to thepelletshop. I hear they really care over there. I make YouTube videos. I think I might have to make one addressing this.

I know this is an older post- BUT I can NOT recommend Fox Air Power. Ordered a Western Rattler at $2700 on the site- showed in stock and ships w/in 3 days. Got an email after payment posted and 3 days stating - see below.
Am asking for a full refund -deceptive folks to say the least. Have also contacted Western Airguns since they are about 2 hours away from me.

Hi Jon,

We have had a delay in our delivery of this particular model and caliber.
We are expecting them soon. When they arrive, we will get them tested and sent out to you.

Thank you,
Customer Service