FWB Found this on my doorstep.

AOA has been selling a collection. Four were barely used 10 meter pistols. They still have a Walther listed. I can’t say no to anything built by Feinwerkbau that I can somehow afford. This one cost me 3 perfectly good airguns, sold in the last week just in time for the credit card bill. Built in 2004 its as close to NOS as possible, holds air and actually outshoots my favorite model 65.

IMG_1318.jpeg

IMG_1320.jpeg

IMG_1319.jpeg

AOA has been selling a collection. Four were barely used 10 meter pistols. They still have a Walther listed. I can’t say no to anything built by Feinwerkbau that I can somehow afford. This one cost me 3 perfectly good airguns, sold in the last week just in time for the credit card bill. Built in 2004 its as close to NOS as possible, holds air and actually outshoots my favorite model 65.

View attachment 451599

View attachment 451600

View attachment 451601
WOW even with the adj. weight , cool

That grip is with out a doubt the #1 sexiest I've seen on a pistol ever!!!!!

Well that and the whole pistol, man what a awesome color combo.

Crazy you have that tin of Nygord pellets too.

I still have my Steyr LP5 that I bought from Don Nygord at his house in Prescott AZ in that same time frame. He was a cool guy that I liked a lot.

Thanks for sharing.

Steve,
That is one gorgeous pistola ... sexy sexy sexy.
If grip fits your hand ? ( Being they sell with several size options ) that is fantastic as in purchasing a grip that did fit would be $$$
Yes it fits, AOA was kind enough to mention the grip size. It’s medium which is my size. But I will shoot a large without a problem so it opens up used possibilities.

Reactions: Bandito

View attachment 451599

View attachment 451600

View attachment 451601
Congratulations!

i had not seen those grips before and had to look and it seems it might be the only FWB pistol that came from the factory like that

View attachment 451874
Thanks for the info. I love the look of the grips. Thankfully I only shoot in the basement. I would hate to show up at a competition with such a flashy gun and my so so shooting skills.

Reactions: Bandito

View attachment 451599

View attachment 451600

View attachment 451601
when i say you suck.... i mean it in a good way.