• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Found some nice old NF and leupold FT scopes

Just came across an old Nightforce 36x56 FT scope and a “boosted” leupold 14.5x35. The reticle in the leupold it cool, super fine crosshairs with a dot in the and 4 dots an equal distance from the center one above, below, left and right. The Nightforce also has an interesting type crosshair with a center dot and a dot below. Can’t wait to strap them on a gun and see how they do. Sorry if this post is in the wrong spot.

IMG_6162.jpeg

IMG_6163.jpeg

IMG_6165.jpeg

IMG_6166.jpeg

IMG_6167.jpeg

IMG_6164.jpeg

I have that same boosted leupold. Cool old vintage glass. Whatever you do don’t send it to leupold for service.

View attachment 414244
Yeah, my buddy who I got it from explained that the people who did the upgrades got into a disagreement with leupold. People have mixed results with sending the scopes in. Which is a shame, he’s got another one of these scopes that is super clear but no reticle or crosshairs. Maybe he can get someone to service it but probably won’t be for free like if you sent it to leupold.