Found some inexpensive "reactive" targets...A

af79c66f4c845f09e3dc7a77182ae633.jpg
As kids, we would set-up the little Army Men in a sand box, and blaze away with out Red Riders, etc. 

These "Jumbo" sized examples stand about 4.75" tall, and make challenging targets, at distance..

Oh cool! Excellent idea. Remember Battle boy from the old Fridays TV sereis? ?

I found some interesting liquid targets at our lofal BiMart store. They are called Pop Packs and come with different symbols and "stain free" liquid gel filling. Eggs are fun too if a bit messy. I shoot them on my 50 yard back lot range and let the squirrels and birds pick the remains.

I still make Popsicle stick animal cracker targets for the grand kids to shoot at 10 yards or less. We get together during the gloomy days and hot glue a bunch of these together while munching the animal crackers then paint them. It gives them a reactive target at a cheap price that disintegrates on each hit of the pellet or BB. Good time to interact with them while they still young and get to shoot out doors or indoors with the lead BB's and 177 pellets. The broken animal crackers keep the squirrels out of the garden as well as feeding the birds. The larger Army Men are a great idea and are inexpensive and resilient. Like it...