• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[FOUND] "SELLER CONTACTED" Sorry - Trying to flag a pending transaction-

Status
Not open for further replies.
LATEST UPDATE 6/5/2021 11:45AM CST - MACK-ATTACK/CRAIG CALLED ME BACK - I FEEL MUCH BETTER - I'LL LEAVE THIS UP TILL I RECEIVE MERCHANDISE. ONCE RECEIVED, I WILL GIVE HIM A POSITIVE BOI. I KNOW THERE ARE GUIDELINES FOR BUYING/SELLING AND FOR EDITING SUBJECT LINES.

I'D LIKE TO RECOMMEND THAT THERE SHOULD BE GENERAL GUIDELINES OF ETIQUETTE - ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED, ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND STATUS CHANGED ON POST. For example

Offer Accepted - Post changed to SPF (should happen as soon as you tell the buyer they can have it)

Funds Received - Post changed to Sold (within 2 hours)

I don't think it's ever reasonable to receive someone's money and not acknowledge them with a thank you/something for approximately 27 hours

-----------

POST is still active and recent within past 20 hours but I’m not getting a response other than the initial “It’s yours, send it over”.
Trying not to liable in print but I want the forum members to know I have already paid for this item in this Post and it's still being read and advertised as available.

My funds might be gone (scam) but I’m struggling to reach Michael/moderator to alert/warn others.

Sorry again

------Update---------------
I was hoping to get help from a moderator before mentioning names in hopes seller would cone through. I’ll be sure to retract if he does!

item is a ATN 4K 5X20 currently on page 2 of classifieds and

seller is Mack-Attack: Craig Mackey - Fla

I pray there’s an explanation and it's not what it looks like but again I’m more upset that the post hasn’t changed to reflect my payment and the possibility of this potentially happening to someone else than the lose of money.

Keep Shooting!

Status
Not open for further replies.