Found one...Help me decide on a Chronograph

The FX only reads to 1099fps and it's useless for anything else like arrows as it's too small.

You didn't say anything about a price limit so opinion only here from me but if I were looking at a new chronograph it would definitely be a labradar. 

Again, Doppler but not limited 
https://mylabradar.com/product/chronograph/

Did somebody mention RADAR?

I got the air chrony mk3 today and it is a nice little unit. I was ready to order an FX but read the - reviews. I’m sure it’s a good piece but didn’t want to deal with it. Just my opinion. 
I compared the mk3 with my prochrono with indoor lights and the data was amazingly the same. I plan to use the mk3 for quick reference shots and in the field. The prochrono stays home. One thing about the mk3 that scares me is the fact that it can be shot by accident if your not paying attention to the muzzle placement. I on making a jig like the metal one sold my air chrony with some left over pieces of walnut boards just for that added reassurance. Right now I’m running it with a 5V 1000mah charger w/ a 6 foot usb to micro usb cord. I haven’t tried batteries. Takes 3 AAA. 

I was also looking at the lmbr. Looks to be comparable to the air chrony. 

Gabe