• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[FOUND] Evanix GTL 480 (Semi-Auto) 357 Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in buying an Evanix GTL 480 (only interested in the 0.357 cal.) with the Semi-Auto (and/or FA) action.

It doesn't have to be cosmetically perfect - but it should be perfectly functional and not have any problems - i.e. leaks/cycling-issues/barrel damage/power or accuracy problems/etc - per se.

So - If you have a safe queen - that you'd be willing to part with - please send me a DM !! 😊

I'm sure we can work out a Cash and/or Trade deal to make it worth your while !! 😎

P.S: Just to be perfectly clear - I'm NOT interested in Paying "Brand New In Box" prices - i.e. back when it was in Production - for a used Gun. So please refrain from the "It's a discontinued gun - So it's worth more now than it was back then!" sales pitches !! 😉

Thank you for your time & consideration !! 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.