N/A Found an interesting Arca to Picatinny QD plate

I have never seen one quite like this. I can see it being useful / versatile in more than one way.

1696201351661.png

• I like the single cross bolt and that it is fairly short from front to back at 50mm. Some of my guns only have very short Pic rails and the Picatinny to Arca adapter I have been using like the in the last photo below won't fit them without chopping / modification of the adapter.

• If you have a bunch of guns with Picatinny rails on the bottom, put this on your tripod head and you won't need an Arca to Picatinny adapter for multiple guns. It is threaded for a standard 3/8" Tripod head. Simply swap out your Arca or whatever clamp you have on the head and voila - direct QD connection for anything with a Picatinny rail on it. Or just insert it in your existing Arca clamp when needed.

• I like the QD feature, making it an easy on off guns with Pic rails for when you want to mount it on a tripod with an Arca clamp on the head. No tools needed. Would be nice to just keep in the gun case.

I would like to find one shipped from the USA for a bit less money, but the price isn't too bad for what looks like a fairly good build quality. I know OBO tripods and heads have very good reputations.

1696201382141.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticalDragon