Forum question? Help Please.

Remember KISS? That is what I want.GTA is Mumble Jumble , still good though. The Old Yellow, wow,it was so much fun on the off-talk-what-you-want forum, so many laughs,I got upset with Steve because he made fun of my beliefs...,I am much mellower now, was fighting to live back them.
The Airgun Nation site is the best and easiest-to-navigate place of all websites.(y)

GTA could have survived the change in ownership if COVID never happened. Politics during the COVID timeframe was their downfall. Travis had ambitions to become a world player and alienated the bread and butter of the forum. They alienated the most active members on the site in favor of those who shared more of a global perspective on the issues. Many were threatened if not banned for sharing a pro-freedom viewpoint and not supporting the lockdowns. Often when they should have wiped out the posts/comments if not entire threads mostly supporting the lockdowns. The pro-freedom anti-lockdown posters were unfairly singled out and censored.

In the same timeframe, this forum was growing quickly and Steve was doing a great job promoting it, and running AEAC. And the mods here did a much better job of shutting down the political nonsense at large, it was a natural draw for all the new airgunners and many who were alienated if not banned from GTA.

But I don’t know if there will ever be a group like old GTA. What a great bunch of folks. I hope Rick can bring it back to life.

It wouldn’t hurt if Shadow came back around.
A big reason why politics and religion don’t belong on these platforms - they divide rather than unify. I visit all the other platforms sporadically but AGN is by far much better run… even though I don’t like the don’t talk about quiet things rule🫤