Forum Blocked By Yahoo/Norton Search

I had to turn it off and go back to Google to find you. I found a facebook page and a blog. I found a lot of the linked videos, like reviews. The forum was gone until i shut it down and went back to Google. Then the forum was the very first choice.

I will record a favorites link and then maybe it won't matter on my end, but a lot of searches for airgun forums are not showing this forum for some reason.

I had to turn it off and go back to Google to find you. I found a facebook page and a blog. I found a lot of the linked videos, like reviews. The forum was gone until i shut it down and went back to Google. Then the forum was the very first choice.

I will record a favorites link and then maybe it won't matter on my end, but a lot of searches for airgun forums are not showing this forum for some reason.

I have the same problem. I keep coming up with the Facebook page. I had to add it as a favorite once I found the website again.

Yahoo leads you to other forums, even tho there are videos linked here to be found. This forum itself never comes up. even ten pages deep.

Yahoo does a lot of that kind of stuff. Norton uses them for their Safe Search, but things like that make you turn it back off. I am the administrator and the settings are wide open. I can find explicit pic, but not this forum on their search through Norton SafeSearch. It isn't even surprising.

YaHoo has always promoted sponsor sites.

JMO. Goofle, Yayhoo, Noton. are crap, crap and crap. The first two will direct you to things and results they want you to see, not what you are really looking for. Noton is just a waste of disk space. It will quarantine things that shouldn't be and let slide others that should. Even if you get Noton for free, it's still too expensive.

If you're looking for a good search engine, try DuckDuckGo. I've found it to give much less biased search results.