• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fortitude .22 ammo

Unfortunately I don't have a chrony. I started out shooting the 15s. Checking penetration on half inch plywood, the 15s would not go threw. Almost but not quite. I turned the gun up full blast man. The 15s went threw the plywood now. I'm hunting, I wanted maximum power. Then I went out to my backyard range, set up at 30yrds, sighted in the 15s. Group was decent. Checked the groupings on the 18s, now I can shoot a dime pretty much all the time.

I'm shooting spot on with JSB 18s.

Funny you say that... I just tried them out today! Lol! Like you said they are spot on! How fast are they out of you gun? I was getting an average of 755 fps.

If you were getting an average of 775fps with heavies, that is AWESOME .. I get an average of about 685 with heavies. My HUGE complaint is the lack of power with the Fortitude. I will adjust the regulator as I have been told that can give me a boost of The 50-75+ FPS I want I do want 800fps with CPHP and a good solid 750+ with regular Jumbos.

They needed to boost the power of this gun for sure .. IMHO a huge mistake or at least give the shooter the ability to adjust the power to fit their needs.

wll