• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results Fort Osage Air Rifle Match - June 04, 2022

Kid Shelleen Posting for Brink

Brink did another great job as always, running our June Match. Weather was great. Sunny, warm with a light 6-8 mph wind. We had another light turnout, but everyone had a good time.

FOML Match Results 20220604.jpg

Reactions: DarkWolf
We would love to have you! We shoot the first Saturday of the month so the next match is April 1, no fooling here! We normally start 9:00 to 10:00 and as you see it's mostly a benchrest match but we would like to get some Extreme Silhouette match shooting going also. Our address is Ft. Osage Muzzleloaders, 1637 NW 550th Road, Kingsville MO. The range is located about halfway between Lee's Summit and Warrensburg just off 50 Highway in a little town called Elm Springs. If you want to see a map go to http://mocobps.com/FOML.htm, this is a muzzleloader range that a few years ago we started shooting some air rifles. This is a nice little range that sets in a valley and is wind friendly most of the time. If you would like some more information, send me a PM and I will try to answer as best as I can. Hope to see you there!

Richard Brinkman

Reactions: Ozark
We would love to have you! We shoot the first Saturday of the month so the next match is April 1, no fooling here! We normally start 9:00 to 10:00 and as you see it's mostly a benchrest match but we would like to get some Extreme Silhouette match shooting going also. Our address is Ft. Osage Muzzleloaders, 1637 NW 550th Road, Kingsville MO. The range is located about halfway between Lee's Summit and Warrensburg just off 50 Highway in a little town called Elm Springs. If you want to see a map go to http://mocobps.com/FOML.htm, this is a muzzleloader range that a few years ago we started shooting some air rifles. This is a nice little range that sets in a valley and is wind friendly most of the time. If you would like some more information, send me a PM and I will try to answer as best as I can. Hope to see you there!

Richard Brinkman
New to agn. Is this an old thread or is this still an active club? It would be nice to shoot with other air gunners.

Richard Brinkman
Just saw your Reply! Happy to hear it. We will be planning a trip to shoot in the upcoming month or two! Thanks!