• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Forgive me Father for I have sinned...

Thanks. I will have to report when I receive it. 

I have been meaning to explain it, here it is (although I should do it in the "introduce yourself section": IntenSEAty a bastardization of the word INTENSITY and the word SEA. I lived in South Florida and all my hunting was done with a speargun under the SEA. I had just read the book "Intensity" by Dean Koontz at the same time that the internet became a thing. It was a logical mashup at the time. I felt INTENSE about the SEA, ergo: INTENSEATY. 

As for the HW3OS Urban. I had been lusting for it for a long time now. Not the Beech one with it's unsightly (to me) stock that doesn't reach to the end, but the Grey Laminate one that goes all the way to the front. Saw a good deal on it and simply could not pass it up. 

You'll love the 30-UP I know I sure do, I ultimately installed a vortek pg2 kit as well as some JM instant piston buttons and she is quiet and smooth shooting. I wish they had the laminate available when i purchased mine as I too would have gone with that but I gotta say that I do like having the checkering on the forend and pistol grip on the beech stock which I dont think the laminate has.

Ok which Rifle do you like better, the LGV or the HW30? :)

I like them both. They are in a different league. The HW30 is very lightweight and I use it to pest small rodents like mice, chipmunks, or birds at closer ranges (20 yards or less) it’s more forgiving of background damage, etc. 

The LGV is pretty dang heavy and I use it for fun target or pesting out to 30 yards on squirrels or rabbits. 

They are both very accurate in the respective range I shoot them at. I hope to be able to do some shooting beyond 30 yards this fall/winter season. 

@Chachoze I absolutely love this rifle. It’s very nice looking and shoots really well. Below find the link to my thread on it. Pics, groups, etc. 

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/intenseaty22s-hw30s-urban-pro/

I think I prefer the laminate over the checkering because I just couldn’t get past the shorter stock not going all the way in the front. That was my primary driver. 

I think I prefer the laminate over the checkering because I just couldn’t get past the shorter stock not going all the way in the front. That was my primary driver.

Early on I was in the same boat as you but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to bother me as much now, I guess The full length stock covered up some of the mechanicals and gave the gun the appearance of a typical power burning rifle. My HW30 seems to like H&N FTT's, it does well with JSB's to.

My HW98 sports the full length stock so now I guess I have the best of both worlds...lol

Save some $ for the new Sig Sauer Break Barrel....supposed to be awesome. 

1540759021_13085799585bd61dededbfa2.52988571_08-07-18-01-ASP20.jpg

the ASP20

...I also agree; no crime was committed when you bought the HW30S.