For you RAW users/shooters —

D0411AA8-FE0F-429E-A0B4-0AC2F228D11B.1650885491.jpeg
 AZ full barrel shroud with intergrated suppression. It’s roughly 8” longer than the barrel. Shooting 18gr jsb’s at 900fps…it’s sounds broken. Quietest gun I’ve ever shot. 
It also makes the barrel a lot more solid. As it’s a one piece alum tube with cuttout for barrel. 

My goal is to have the ability to remove and replace Mod. and adapter As needed to facilitate a tuner for further testing. (Still playing with tuner’s, why I’m not sure?) this is why I decided not to have Martin put his new style adapter on the barrel. I assumed Martin’s adapter was epoxied in place after talking to him? Maybe I miss understood?

My goal is to have the ability to remove and replace Mod. and adapter As needed to facilitate a tuner for further testing. (Still playing with tuner’s, why I’m not sure?) this is why I decided not to have Martin put his new style adapter on the barrel. I assumed Martin’s adapter was epoxied in place after talking to him? Maybe I miss understood?

I believe everything raw adds to the rifles is fastened with some type of adhesive and a couple grub screws.

I don’t believe raw has ever shipped a threaded barrel 

Corny,

Who makes that aluminum shroud / moderator set up? Where was that picture taken? It looks like you are in some sort of indoor arena?

Allan zasadyn does the shroud.

This in an empty barn on our private property, we have used it as a hockey rink :)

Corny, Alan does make the most quiet suppression for RAW's! I would send mine to him but it might take months to get back and I'd definitely go into withdrawals not being able to shoot it! LOL! Although mine is very quiet, hence why I haven't sent mine to Alan. I envy your ability to shoot so far at your farm! My home range is only 20yds...LOL! But I do get to stretch her legs out at a friends place, he also has access 24/7 to a private range and we hit permissions for ground squirrels and starlings...luv these RAW's!

If you ask him, I believe he will make a slip-on adapter that is secured by a grub screw or two, and can easily be removed.

Corny,

Who makes that aluminum shroud / moderator set up? Where was that picture taken? It looks like you are in some sort of indoor arena?

Allan zasadyn does the shroud.

This in an empty barn on our private property, we have used it as a hockey rink :)

Corny, Alan does make the most quiet suppression for RAW's! I would send mine to him but it might take months to get back and I'd definitely go into withdrawals not being able to shoot it! LOL! Although mine is very quiet, hence why I haven't sent mine to Alan. I envy your ability to shoot so far at your farm! My home range is only 20yds...LOL! But I do get to stretch her legs out at a friends place, he also has access 24/7 to a private range and we hit permissions for ground squirrels and starlings...luv these RAW's!

During the winter months he has more time for this work.

I had mine back in 3 weeks, and he did a complete caliper change. 
He built me an FX superior .22 liner barrel Permanently bonded the liner into a thick wall 16mm steel tube.

I shoot 20.2 gr nsa…just love it. Think I get around 60 shots. 

yeah…I can shoot 43y indoor. 
and well past any airgun range outdoor 

I definitely do not want a threaded muzzle, the poly Barrel I have now is unchoked barrel, the new barrel I ordered is choked and traditional rifled.

Neil clague slip on moderator is better than anything raw has or is currently offering. Ive used the offset and the 1.24” centered one Martin built. Its pretty sad that this is the best thing a gun manufacturer of this caliper can come up with. 
my guess is…they must not think it’s a big deal for a bench gun. Because it literally a piece of cf tube stuck on the end of the barrel. No felt, no baffles, just a couple air strippers. 

Corny, After talking to Martin, I do not believe the muffler is his design. 
Igolf, I will try the Donny FL adapter, basically the same design and should be here by the end of the week.

Absolute not…but it’s probably more effective than previous solutions. From what I’ve seen, it’s built a lot more like a moderator. But it just doesn’t fit the gun 

just to be clear, martins moderator is the center mounted thinner 1.25” CF moderator.

the current 2” is AF