• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

For those that need a target that will stop the arrows from arrow slingers

Bigshot Extreme 500 will do the trick. I have a hatsan harpoon and have shot the bigshot at point blank range and it stopped the bolt going over 500 fps. Granted it did go past the fletching at point blank range. It should work nicely with some distance. Just be sure you are hitting it where the max fill material (typically center mass) is and you should have no issues. Mine has a few thinner areas from settling and use so my APA king cobra 90lb compound will launch arrows up to the fletching at times.

Cool I need another one I've almost worn mine out. I have been thinking about making my own and was wondering if large amounts of cling plastic wrap would work if packed hard into a box of some kind. I know archers pack cellophane into their targets when they start to wear them out. Was thinking of compacting it down with a floor jack and steel plate to make it super strong. My crossbow only goes 300 fps and I think it should work for that. Those arrow launchers a whole different animal though. Thanks for letting us know what works.