For those bench shooters...

For those bench shooters that need a little extra support/weight...for your AR grip gun...

1675064335203.png

Mike

Wait for a while, soon some manufacturer comes out with an add-on thingy - grip heater.
When they do, I hope it's a universal stick on heater thingy. I would buy those to put on my camera grips. Tomorrow I head out to be the official show photographer for 5 weeks of outdoor horse shows. A heated camera grip would be a wonderful thing!

When they do, I hope it's a universal stick on heater thingy. I would buy those to put on my camera grips. Tomorrow I head out to be the official show photographer for 5 weeks of outdoor horse shows. A heated camera grip would be a wonderful thing!
5 weeks with out much air gunning ? doesn't that effect your ability to hold a camera still ? Lot of shaky pictures ? 🤣

I bring at least one PCP with me. There is a range 6 blocks from the show grounds!

There is a solution to every problem!(y)

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1