• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Events FOR THOSE ATTENDING THE PYRAMYD AIR CUP

Nation, 

For those of you who are, or might consider spectating at the Pyramyd Air Cup next week, I would like to extend this offer.

As some of you might have followed my exploits in creating a pellet that works for Field Target, as well as other disciplines, i have made, for the moment, a standard design and weight. It is 15.05 grain, 3/4 ogive, hollowpoint, flat base, in .1775.

For any and all attendees of the Pyramyd Air Cup, as well as spectators from this forum or others, that are not competing, I extend this offer.

I will be giving away samples of the above mentioned pellet to any and all individuals that would want to try them. With your help, input, and advice, I can make a better projectile in the future.

Just locate me sometime over those few days, and ask......don't be shy!!!!

Also, if anyone would like a custom pellet made from the following choices, feel free to give me a shout (preferably, before Monday August 19th, to allow me to create what you want).

These are the choices at the moment:

Nose shape and style:

1/2 ogive, solidpoint

1/2 ogive hollowpoint 

3/4 ogive solidpoint

3/4 ogive hollowpoint 

Base shape 

Hollow base

Flat base

Weight

From 9 grains and up

These are my current offerings, I have one more nose die coming, as well as 3 additional base punch designs.

These will not currently be for sale at this time, but may POSSIBLY be in the future. 

Thanks

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech 

Nation, 

I have also located some batches of pellets that are lighter than the ones that I have listed above. 

They range from around 8-14 grains, both hollowpoint and solidpoint, 1/2 as well as 3/4 ogive. Base shapes are flat and hollow base.

If anyone has the desire to try these as well, I'll have them available, but amounts are limited. 

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech