• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events FOR THOSE ATTENDING THE PYRAMYD AIR CUP

Nation, 

For those of you who are, or might consider spectating at the Pyramyd Air Cup next week, I would like to extend this offer.

As some of you might have followed my exploits in creating a pellet that works for Field Target, as well as other disciplines, i have made, for the moment, a standard design and weight. It is 15.05 grain, 3/4 ogive, hollowpoint, flat base, in .1775.

For any and all attendees of the Pyramyd Air Cup, as well as spectators from this forum or others, that are not competing, I extend this offer.

I will be giving away samples of the above mentioned pellet to any and all individuals that would want to try them. With your help, input, and advice, I can make a better projectile in the future.

Just locate me sometime over those few days, and ask......don't be shy!!!!

Also, if anyone would like a custom pellet made from the following choices, feel free to give me a shout (preferably, before Monday August 19th, to allow me to create what you want).

These are the choices at the moment:

Nose shape and style:

1/2 ogive, solidpoint

1/2 ogive hollowpoint 

3/4 ogive solidpoint

3/4 ogive hollowpoint 

Base shape 

Hollow base

Flat base

Weight

From 9 grains and up

These are my current offerings, I have one more nose die coming, as well as 3 additional base punch designs.

These will not currently be for sale at this time, but may POSSIBLY be in the future. 

Thanks

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech 

Nation, 

I have also located some batches of pellets that are lighter than the ones that I have listed above. 

They range from around 8-14 grains, both hollowpoint and solidpoint, 1/2 as well as 3/4 ogive. Base shapes are flat and hollow base.

If anyone has the desire to try these as well, I'll have them available, but amounts are limited. 

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech