• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle For Sale: Weihrauch HW100 Laminate With Moderator .22

Classified Status
WTS

taso1000

Jan 5, 2020
Illinois, United States
Up for sale is a Weihrauch HW100 rifle in the laminate stock .

I have not shot the rifle since I purchased it. All I know is that the rifle is in excellent condition and beautiful. It has some very minor pressure marks in the stock. I really hate to get rid of it but with being a caregiver for my late father and recently getting married, I don't have the time to play with my toys.

The rifle comes as pictured. If you would like more pictures I can provide them on request. The receiver is marked 41 joule.

I am looking to get $895 plus shipping and insurance. Payment will be via Paypal only. If you elect to pay via goods and services please add the fees too. I can also accept Zelle and USPS money order. Selling to continental U.S. only. I will entertain reasonable offers. Low ball offers will be ignored.

hw100 22.jpg

Last edited: