• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle For Sale: Air Arms TX200HC Beech stock in .177

Classified Status
WTS

taso1000

Jan 5, 2020
Illinois, United States
Up for sale is an Air Arms TX200 Hunter Carbine in .177 with beech stock. It's a beautiful rifle and fits me like a glove. It has a Rowan Engineering TX200 Cocking Lever Grip in place of the stock part.

I really hate to sell it but I don't have the time to shoot it as you can tell from all the other air rifles I have listed for sale. I bought these with the intent to put them through their paces and pick and keep my favorites. That didn't happen as my father became very ill and I was his primary caregiver.

So now I just plan to keep a handful that I cannot part with and I hope to find good homes for the rest.

I am looking to get $600 plus shipping and insurance via Paypal. Please add the Paypal fees if you would like to pay via good and services for your protection. I can also accept Zelle and USPS money order. Continental US only. Please no low ball offers as they will be ignored.

Thank you,

Taso

Addendum: Many people have asked about the current tune of the rifle. I just ran ten Crosman Premier Heavy 10.5 grain pellets over my chronograph and here are the results in order from first to last: 735, 728, 728, 722, 716, 718, 707, 719, 724, 712

Thank you,

Taso

tx200hc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hold_Over