• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

For Members Complaining of Not Being Able to Find Pellets….

@SteveP-52 You already see some calibers sold out? I’m not surprised. Some brands and calibers have been hard to get for so long i guess people jumped on the opportunity. I think PA is pretty good at preventing a handful individuals from buying up their entire inventory of specific brands, calibers, and weights before others have an opportunity to shop. 

@SteveP-52 You already see some calibers sold out? I’m not surprised. Some brands and calibers have been hard to get for so long i guess people jumped on the opportunity. I think PA is pretty good at preventing a handful individuals from buying up their entire inventory of specific brands, calibers, and weights before others have an opportunity to shop.

Yes, sir. I saw the post this morning a couple minutes after it was posted, clicked and at least for the .20 cal, they showed both in stock. 2 hours later and right before I posted what I did, they were already sold right back out again, although not one bit a surprise with those since every .20 shooter out there has looking high and wide for anything in the caliber. 

I haven't looked since but depending on how much or little they got, I wouldn't be surprised to find out pellets like the 15.89's, 18.13's, 25.39's, basically JSB's most wanted, are either very low or sold out again. It's why I made the suggestion to get a move on before those were too.

@SteveP-52 After reviewing the time stamps of our posts, 2 hours isn’t so bad. I’ve seen them go a lot faster. I checked some other calibers and they were still in stock last I checked. I’d expect the MRDs to go quickly as well. I noticed they only listed 200 count tins of those. The nature of the times I suppose. What I also found sort of strange was that the price of .22 Hades was slightly higher than Hades in .25. 

.22 in stock. THANK YOU!

FYI... I "used" to competition shoot powder burners. I am seeing the same trend now with pellets as I did with powdered stuff in 2020. Get it while you can, the price is going to keep going up. This will cause more panic buying, which will drive the price up and availability down even more. If you don't buy now, you will wish you would when the tins are $3 - $5 higher a piece than they are now.

.22 in stock. THANK YOU!

Get it while you can, the price is going to keep going up. This will cause more panic buying, which will drive the price up and availability down even more. If you don't buy now, you will wish you would when the tins are $3 - $5 higher a piece than they are now.

You’re welcome. It may appear that way, but some of us have gotten used to the cycles of availability and act/have learned to act accordingly. I’m of the opinion that there is really no need to hoard compulsively or impulsively and there’s no need to panic. Inventories will become depleted and they will replenish their stock. What’s currently occurring isn’t new. I speak as a hunter and hobby shooter.

^^^ Shooting the messenger will not help your cause. I'm just getting into the hobby and needed a couple tins. I just picked up a couple. The title of the thread is about complaining, so let me not interrupt... Back to your complaining.

@Piloto I’m absolutely clueless as to what you are on about. If your intent is to pick a quarrel, you may have addressed the wrong person. There’s a lot to this hobby and plenty of good people on our forums willing to assist people new to the hobby/sport. I hope that you find what you’re looking for. Take care. 

^^^ Shooting the messenger will not help your cause. I'm just getting into the hobby and needed a couple tins. I just picked up a couple. The title of the thread is about complaining, so let me not interrupt... Back to your complaining.

@Piloto I’m absolutely clueless as to what you are on about. If your intent is to pick a quarrel, you may have addressed the wrong person. There’s a lot to this hobby and plenty of good people on our forums willing to assist people new to the hobby/sport. I hope that you find what you’re looking for. Take care.

OK... We may be missing each others intentions. If I am misunderstanding you, I'M SORRY. Seems though I just made a comment and was getting criticized for stating it. This IS the internet though. It's EASY to miss what people are trying to say. Perhaps that's what I did.

I'm a big boy with good intentions. If I screwed up, I apologize. Just picked up the wife from the hospital today... I'm a little pissy.

@Piloto No worries. Just remember there’s plenty to learn and if you find yourself frustrated in the process, there are others here that probably share or have experienced similar frustrations with airgunning at some point. I’m still learning and there’s plenty that I don’t know. BUT if you have questions and are hard pressed to find answers you can send me a PM. If I’m available I will do what I can to try and help you get the information your seek. It is also helpful if you can find a relative thread and post questions in said thread.