• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fluke of the month

thomasair

Manufacturer
Nov 6, 2016
Colorado, United States
5 shot group at 50y in light wind. Thought about going more but knew it could only get worse. I’ve done small groups like this before but not centered up like this one. 40gr slugs

Mike

714F0209-12B4-48C5-85C0-D130EB3EF861.jpeg

well now im totally bummed. Shot my new redwolf today for the first time outside best group @50 was .75 “ and @ 100 2” with fx 25.4 ! funny thing though it shoots the 25 gr @ 875 on med just shot 23 gr nsa to 980 and 21 gr baracuda to 970. gotta get some different ammo to test. Great group by the by. don’t think they come any smaller or better placed!

It’s funny…because all in all the gun was not likely to shoot a good br card the way it was, but flukes happen sometimes. I shoot a lot so I suppose the odds are in my favor. The gun threw a giant flyer shortly after the group. Seems like that’s how it goes. Shoot real tight and chuck some….or shoot a little looser and the flyers stay away longer and are not as severe.

Mike